why,or why not - 片霧烈火

To get my happiness I had done everything
为了得到幸福我尽力而为
But had done nothing to be blamed and accused of
但未曾做出任何罪恶之举
The sound of footsteps became louder everyday
每日身后足音愈发地沈重
Then I notice the fact there was no time
使我察觉到业已时日无多

I was a believer in life to be myself always
我信仰著生活以保持自我
And was asking whether I would be alive
并探索著我是否能够生存

Give me a reason why not to adopt in this way
告诉我为何不能选择走这条道路
Or judge me to be guilty or to my incurable sins
为何用无可饶恕的罪责量我以刑
Tell me why or why not complain in the way to live
告诉我为何命运的歧路如此繁多
Maybe my heart looked some seal better for me
也许一直忽略了使我致命的什麽

The whole world was at a complete standstill
整个世界停滞於完全的寂静
And I was in fetters, at the mercy of the mob
而我则被恶意的怜悯所桎梏
The silent warning became louder every day
那无声的警告却是与日俱增
Then I kept pretending not to hear
而我却总是佯装作充耳不闻

Its meaning had been in the eyes of beholder all along
它的意义早就已为旁人所知
It had grown dark before I found a sign
在我发现真相前已堕入黑暗

Among the nonsense tragedies what on earth you are looking for?
在无谓的悲剧中你究竟追寻些什麽?
You only have to be honest to yourself and your own fate.
你只需诚实地面对自己和你的命运
Tell me why, or why not, complaining way too much
告诉我为何命运的歧路如此地繁多
Maybe I overlooked something fatal for me
或许我一直忽略了将我抹杀的什麽

There is nobody who knows there will be nobody
无人得知此处将无人生还
Except for me, all the world has gone mad
除我之外的世界日趋疯狂
So what is forgiveness you are willing to withhold?
你将要拒绝的饶恕是什麽?
What is the well-being you are willing to make?
你将会带来的幸福又是什麽?
Now what? So what? 
此如何?彼又如何?
Don't you come interrupt me, oh please,
请不要前来打扰我
While I am interrupting myself
在我还能自已的时候

评论
热度(1)

© 牧Piapia | Powered by LOFTER